This page indicates the collection and usage of your data by Blue Olive. The company collects and processes your personal data through your usage of this website. The data collected is in the form of any data you provide to this website during your interaction with us as well as when you sign up for updates and emails from us.
This website is not for children and we do not collect any data from children intentionally.
It is important that you read this privacy notice along with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice that we can provide when we collect or process personal data about you on specific occasions so that you are fully aware of how and why we use your data. The other warnings are accompanied by this privacy notice and are not supposed to circumvent them.
Blue Olive is the sole authority of the data you share and interact on this website. We do not reveal or share your information with any third party of sorts.
Blue Olive and its customer care service is ready to deal with any issues you face regarding our service or ambiguity related to our data collection method. Contact us through email or via phone to register your complaint or query. Our customer representative team will get back to you at earliest.
Links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications may be included on this page. Clicking on or activating those links can enable third parties to collect or exchange information about you. These third-party websites are not regulated by us and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. We advise you to read the privacy notices of every website you visit when you leave our website.
The Information We Collect Includes:
- First name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender are included in the Identity Details.
- Billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers are included in Contact Details.
- Financial data provides information about bank accounts and payment cards.
- Transaction Data provides information about payments to and from you.
- Technical data includes the address of the internet protocol (IP), your login data, form and version of the browser, time zone setting and place.
- Information on how you use our website, goods and services is included in Usage Details.
- Information to reveal and identify your choice for contact
Note: If we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you do not provide that information when requested, we will not be able to satisfy the contract we have or are attempting to enter into with you.
Cookies can be used on our website to improve your experience when you visit. You might be able to turn that option off on your machine if you do not want our website to place a cookie on your hard drive. For guidance about how to delete cookies, please review your Internet browser's documentation.